As an individual client, you’ll work with me in person on a programme specifically tailored for you. This programme is available once you have completed the Diagnostic Assessment.
We’ll work directly on the particular changes you want to make to how you eat, and I’ll help you to achieve these changes by giving you specific guidance on what to do so that your weight falls and you can keep at your new weight easily.
We will anticipate and deal with any emotional blocks or self-sabotage using proven established and cutting-edge techniques.
You’ll have my attention throughout the time we are working together, with email support between the face-to-face meetings. I limit the number of people I work with at a time so that I can provide that level of individualised input.
How I help you do this:
- We base everything around your lifestyle instead of you having to alter your lifestyle to fit in with a diet
- I give you specific, achievable and proven ways to help you change your unhelpful eating habits one at a time, so that you learn to eat in tune with your body
- You continue to eat all your favourite foods so that you don’t feel deprived, and so that it is easy to stick to your new eating habits. We anticipate and address any emotional blocks or self-sabotage which may have hampered your attempts to lose weight in the past, and we tackle those head-on so that they don’t hold you back in the future
- We meet either monthly or twice a month (see below) for an hour and have regular email contact between those meetings. You’re welcome to email me with questions and comments whenever you like
How long will it take?
This depends on how many unhelpful habits you want to change and whether you need to deal with mental blocks which may have held you back in the past. Most people who work with me individually spend between six months and two years working on changing their eating habits for good.
How much does it cost?
For a monthly meeting in Bristol, Cardiff or via Skype with email support between sessions the cost is £150 per month. Completion of the initial Diagnostic Assessment entitles you to £50 off the first month of the one-to-one programme.
For two meetings a month in Bristol, Cardiff or via Skype with email support between sessions the cost is £275 per month. Again, completion of the initial Diagnostic Assessment entitles you to £50 off the first month of this one-to-one programme.
The individual programme is also available in Harley Street, London. For Harley Street fees and availability please email email@example.com
Is individual work right for me?
- Yes if you know that one-size-fits-all diets don’t work for you
- Yes if you want to use my expertise as a Consultant Clinical Psychologist with 30 years of experience helping people change unhelpful habits, to help you make the changes you want now
- Yes if you’ve made a decision to stop yo-yo dieting and want to make real sustainable change instead
- Yes if you want to put aside time to focus on how and what you eat for the benefit of your health and wellbeing
- Yes if you’re ready to make the commitment and investment needed